Thursday 25 August 2011

Android or Blackberry ?

Android or blackberry ? This was the question which lingered in my mind while i decided to buy a new phone all over again. I had already stopped thinking about Nokia after finding out that this is not one made for me. It did not help me with its processing speed and performing multiple tasks at the same time. Well so going after latest trends Android or Blackberry was the options left.
As usual I tried asking for gyan regarding mobile phones from friends and made to understand that I would be the best person to decide for myself.
"Status symbol" is the first thing which comes to anybody's mind while thinking about BlackBerry. As my personal experience i have seen such people using Blackberry who are not even aware of speciaity of blackberry. So, is this the only reason people are buying for !! Quite possibly. The other day one of my friend was arguing in favour of Blackberry with me and obviously i chose Android to counter attack his arguments.
As i mentioned "status symbol" was the only thing in my friend's mind who is also planning to buy blackberry to flaunt his status toy.
Finally, i bought google powered phone which helped me in saving hard begged money from my dad which otherwise i would have spent for using Blackberry fame RIM's highly encrypted mail and messaging servers.
Well, I am indebted to my bald lecturer, who taught me to address rational than emotional needs. Now i am quite happy in using some amazing and cool apps free of cost from android which Iphone advertises to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment